- 2 (6-ounce) salmon fillets
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 sprigs of dill
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Preheat your sous vide water bath to your desired temperature. For a perfectly cooked salmon, set the temperature to 131°F (55°C).
- Season the salmon filets with salt, pepper, and olive oil, then place them in a vacuum seal bag or a Ziplock bag with the garlic and dill.
- Seal the bag using a vacuum sealer or the water displacement method, removing as much air as possible.
- Place the sealed bag in the preheated water bath and cook for 20-30 minutes.
- Remove the salmon filets from the bag and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Sear salmon with cast iron pan or flame.
- Serve the salmon filets with your favourite side dish.
This recipe is for a classic sous-vide salmon, the fish will come out cooked evenly and with a precise temperature, making it a perfect texture. You can adjust the cooking time according to your desired level of doneness. You can also play with the seasoning, herbs, and oils to create different flavours. The possibilities are endless. Sous vide also allows you to cook a fish that is evenly cooked from edge to edge, ensuring that every bite is as delicious as the last. Enjoy your perfectly cooked fish!